Over the past 24 hours, Ukraine’s Air Force launched eight strikes on enemy personnel, weapons, and military equipment clusters and hit a position of an anti-aircraft missile system.
The Ukrainian defenders shot down two enemy Su-25 aircraft, a Ka-52 helicopter, an Orlan-10 UAV, and two Kh-59 missiles.
Read more: Russian Propagandists Being In the Rear Keep Filming "Video From the Front Line" About the Successful Offensive
As the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine states, over the past day, the units of the Defense Forces of Ukraine repelled the Russian attacks in the areas of Chervonopopivka, Luhansk region; Bilohorivka, Rozdolivka, Sil, Krasna Hora, Bakhmut, Klishchiivka, Novobakhmutivka, Krasnohorivka, Vodiane, Marinka, Donetsk region.
Key points of the report:
- n Volyn, Polissia, Sivershchyna, and Slobozhanshchyna directions, the situation has not changed significantly, no offensive enemy groups have been detected. The enemy does not stop shelling the populated settlements along the contact line. The areas of Buchy, Mykhalchyna Sloboda in Chernihiv region; Novovasylivka, Kozache, Sopych, Kucherivka, Studenok, Boyaro-Lezhachi, Stukalivka, Vorozhba, Yunakivka, Volfyne in Sumy region; Huryiv Kozachok, Strilecha, Slobozhanske, Zelene, Ternova, Starytsia, Vovchansk, Zemlianky, Novomlynsk, Kamyanka, and Krasne Pershe in Kharkiv region came under artillery fire. Civilian casualties were reported.
- In Kupyansk direction, the enemy shelled the areas of Dvorichna, Hrianykivka, Kupyansk, Kucherivka, Kyslivka, Tabaivka, Krokhmalne, Berestove, Kruhliakivka in Kharkiv region, as well as Novoselivske, Stelmakhivka, Andriivka in Luhansk region.
- In Lyman direction, the enemy hit the areas of Makiivka, Ploshchanka, Chervonopopivka, Kreminna, Dibrova, and Kuzmyne settlements in Luhansk region.
- In Bakhmut direction, the areas of Spirne, Vyimka, Berestovka, Bilohorivka, Vesele, Rozdolivka, Krasna Hora, Paraskoviivka, Bakhmut, Chasiv Yar, Klishchiivka, Kurdiumivka, Ozarianivka, Mayorsk, New York settlements in Donetsk region were struck with enemy artillery, tanks, and mortars.
- In Avdiivka direction, the areas of Berdychi, Avdiivka, Vodiane, Nevelske, Krasnohorivka, Heorhiivka, Marinka, and Novomykhailivka settlements in Donetsk region came under enemy fire.
- In Novopavlivka direction, the enemy fired tanks, artillery, and mortars on the areas of Paraskoviivka, Mykilske, Vuhledar, Prechystivka, Neskuchne, and Velyka Novosilka in Donetsk region.
- In Zaporizhzhia direction, the enemy struck Komyshuvakha in Donetsk region; Chervone, Huliaypole, Charivne, Mala Tokmachka, Novodanylivka, Orikhiv, Novoandriivka, Stepove in Zaporizhzhia region.
- In Kherson direction, the occupiers shell the civilian population every day. Antonivka, Kherson region, and the city of Kherson again came under MLRS and tube artillery fire.
As the Ukraine’s General Staff operational report states, over the past day, the russian troops launched nine missile strikes on populated areas of Kharkiv, Donetsk, and Zaporizhzhia regions, as well as 27 airstrikes and 79 MLRS attacks.
The enemy continues to go on the offensive in Bakhmut and Avdiivka directions despite heavy losses. In Kupyansk direction, the enemy conducted unsuccessful offensive actions, all enemy attacks were repelled by Ukrainian defenders.
The enemy defends itself in Lyman, Novopavlivka, Zaporizhzhia, and Kherson directions.
According to the report, over 10 days, a decrease in the number of enemy personnel was observed in some localities of Luhansk region. Sending mobilized Russian servicemen to the front has become commonplace. Meanwhile, professional military personnel tries to stay in the rear in every possible way.
Ukraine’s General Staff also warns that there is an increased threat of air and missile strikes on civilian objects throughout the territory of Ukraine.
Find more details on the current situation of Ukraine-russia war as well as russia’s combat losses in a publications by Defense Express:
Read more: Russia is Killing Civilians with Toys, Food and Appliances, the Threat of Mining is Significant