As the Ukraine’s General Staff operational update regarding the russian invasion as of 06.00, on November 29, 2022, during the past day, the aviation of the Defense Forces of Ukraine carried out 3 strikes on the areas of concentration of personnel, weapons and military equipment of the enemy. Over the past day, the Defense Forces of Ukraine shot down enemy Su-25 and Su-24 aircraft.
Defense Express reminds: During the full-scale aggression, defenders of Ukraine destroyed twice as many russian aircraft than the Soviet Union lost during the 10-year war in Afghanistan - 280 russian aircraft in Ukraine against 118 Soviet aircraft in Afghanistan. This war is the same shame for the russian federation and will cause its destruction!
Read more: It Seems That There Is a Shortage of Winter Uniforms In Belarus: the Special Operation Forces Are Dressed In Felt Boots And Peacoats of the Chechen War (Photo)
Wreckage of a shot down russian Su-34 fighter-bomber (RF-95005, 22 Red) presumably in the vicinity of Kupiansk, Kharkiv regionKharkiv region. The jet was shot down by the Ukrainian army earlier this autumnbut only now it is possible to verify the loss and its type.
The area where one of the divisions of the russian occupation forces is located in the city of Svatove, Luhansk region, has been confirmed to have been damaged. According to preliminary information, the losses of the enemy are up to 20 soldiers killed and more than 30 wounded.
According to the General Staff, in the temporarily occupied territory of the Luhansk oblast, the occupiers carry out the so-called nationalization of the property of agro-industrial enterprises. In particular, in the settlement of Bilokurakyne, harvest and equipment from local agricultural companies are exported.
Key points of the report:
- In the Volyn and Polissya directions, the situation has not changed significantly, and no signs of the formation of enemy offensive groups have been detected.
- In the Siverskyi direction, mortar and artillery shelling was recorded in the areas of Senkivka, Chernihiv oblast, Seredyna Buda, Novovolodymyrivka, Rozhkovychi, Sumy oblast.
- In the Slobozhansky direction, the areas of the settlements of Strilecha, Starytsa, Ohirtseve, Budarki, Chugunivka and Ambarne of the Kharkiv oblast were hit by mortar and rocket artillery fire.
- In the Kupyansk direction, the enemy maintains the defense of previously occupied lines. Fired artillery of various types in the areas of the settlements of Bolohivka, Kamianka, Kupyansk, Tabaivka, Krokhmalne and Berestove of the Kharkiv oblast.
- In the Lyman direction, the enemy is concentrating its main efforts on conducting offensive operations. Fired artillery in the areas of Makiivka, Nevske, Bilohorivka settlements of Luhansk oblast; Yampolivka, Torske, Donetsk oblast.
- In the Bakhmut and Avdiivka directions, the russian occupiers continue to focus their main efforts on offensive operations. Objects in the areas of Serebryanka, Spirne, Yakovlivka, Bakhmutske, Bakhmut, Opytne, Klishchiivka, Andriivka, Kurdyumivka, Vesele, Avdiivka, Vodyane, Pervomaiske, Krasnohorivka, Kurakhove, Maryinka and Novomykhailivka of the Donetsk oblast were hit by fire from tanks and artillery.
- In the direction of Novopavlivsk, the enemy carried out artillery fire on the areas of Vuhledar, Novoukrayinka, Prechystivka, Zolota Nyva and Neskuchne settlements of the Donetsk oblast.
- In the Zaporizhzhia direction, the occupiers are conducting defensive operations. Shots from mortars, barrel and rocket artillery on the positions of the Defense Forces of Ukraine and the areas of populated areas of the Zaporizhzhia oblast, which are not far from the contact line, are recorded. The civilian infrastructure of the city of Dnipro was hit by enemy rockets.
- In the temporarily occupied territory of the Kherson oblast, the strengthening of the administrative-police regime by the enemy was recorded, in connection with which it is planned to replace some units of the armed forces of the russian federation with units of the russian guard.
- The occupiers are conducting a positional defense in the Kryvyi Rih and Kherson directions. Artillery shelling of units of Ukrainian troops and settlements on the right bank of the Dnipro River, including the city of Kherson, does not stop.
According to Ukraine’s General Staff operational report, the occupiers are concentrating their efforts on restraining the actions of units of the Defense Forces of Ukraine. The transfer of personnel and military equipment of the enemy to equip units that have suffered losses continues. It is expected that some units of the enemy will be transferred from the territory of the republic of belarus after they acquire combat capabilities.
Over the past 24 hours, units of the Defense Forces of Ukraine repelled the attacks of the occupiers in the areas of Novoselivske, Bilohorivka, Luhansk oblast and Serebryanka, Verkhnyokamianske, Biloрorivka, Yakovlivka, Pervomaiske, Opytne, Nevelske, Krasnohorivka, Donetsk oblast.
The enemy launched 9 rocket and 13 air strikes, launched more than 50 MLRS attacks from rocket salvo systems on the positions of our troops and populated areas.
The threat of missile strikes by the russian occupiers on critical infrastructure facilities throughout Ukraine remains.
Find more details on the current situation of Ukraine-russia war as well as russia’s combat losses in a publications by Defense Express:
destroyed by defenders of Ukraine
Read more: Ukraine’s Military Told About Mars II Accuracy at Maximum Distance of 84km And How Difficult It Is to Strike the Invaders With Such a System