That is according to Ukraine’s General Staff operational update regarding the russian invasion as of 06.00, on February 2, 2023.
As the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine states, during the day of February 1, the adversary launched 6x missile strikes, 4x of which targeted civilian infrastructure in the settlements of Slovyansk, Kramatorsk, and Druzhkivka (Donetsk oblast), as well as 4 air strikes. The occupant forces launched 73x MLRS attacks. Civilians were killed as a result of enemy attacks.
Read more: Chronicle of the russian federation Crimes in Ukraine (February 2023)
According to Ukraine’s General Staff operational update, Ukrainian troops repelled the occupant forces’ attacks in the vicinities of settlements of Novoselivs’ke, Ploshchanka, Nevs’ke, Chervonopopivka, Dibrova, Kuz’myne, Bilohorivka (Luhansk oblast), Spirne, Bilohorivka, Vasyukivka, Blahodatne, Krasna Hora, Bakhmut, and Klishchiivka (Donetsk oblast) on Wednesday.
Key points of the report:
- Volyn, Polissya, Sivershchyna, and Slobozhanshchyna axes: no offensive groups of the adversary were found. The invaders shelled the vicinities of settlements of Klyusy, Yeline (Chernihiv oblast), Muraveinya, Katerynivka, Vovkivka, Oleksandrivka, Volfyne (Sumy oblast), Veterynarne, Strilecha, Hlyboke, Zelene, Neskuchne, Ternova, Ohirtseve, Starytsya, Vovchans’k, and Budarky (Kharkiv oblast).
- Kup’yans’k axis: the enemy fired tanks and artillery at the vicinities of settlements of Dvorichna, Syn’kivka, Ivanivka, Kup’yans’k, Kyslivka, Kotlyarivka, Tabaivka, Krokhmal’ne, Pishchane (Kharkiv oblast), Novoselivs’ke, and Stel’makhivka (Luhansk oblast).
- Lyman axis: Novojehorivka, Nevs’ke, Dibrova (Luhansk oblast), Terny, and Serebryanka (Donetsk oblast) came under enemy fire.
- Bakhmut axis: Verkhn’okam’yans’ke, Spirne, Bilohorivka, Vesele, Paraskoviivka, Bakhmut, Ivanivs’ke, Predtechyne, Stupochky, Druzhba, and New York (Donetsk oblast) came under fire.
- Avdiivka axis: Sjeverne, Avdiivka, Pervomais’ke, Nevel’s’ke, Krasnohorivka, Heorhiivka, Mar’inka, Pobjeda, and Novomykhailivka came under enemy fire.
- Novopavlivka axis: Vuhledar, Bohoyavlenka, Novoukrainka, Prechystivka, Velyka Novosilka, and Neskuchne (Donetsk oblast) came under artillery fire.
- Zaporizhzhia axis: more than 20x settlements were shelled, including Vremivka (Donetsk oblast), Poltavka, Malynivka, Hulyaipole, Charivne, Orikhiv, and Novodanylivka (Zaporizhzhia oblast).
- Kherson axis: Beryslav, Antonivka, and Kherson, as well as Dmytrivka (Mykolaiv oblast), came under artillery fire.
According to the Ukraine’s General Staff operational report, the enemy continues to impose russian citizenship on Ukrainian citizens in the temporarily occupied territories of Donetsk oblast. In the city of Horlivka, drivers are being forced to obtain new russian-standard driving licenses, which is impossible in the absence of a russian passport. The invaders have set a deadline of May 1, 2023 for employees of transport companies. Those failing to comply will be fired.
As at January 09, 2023, three-month contracts expired in one of the occupiers’ units operating in Luhansk oblast. Due to this, about 300x soldiers of this unit do not receive any financial support. In addition, they cannot resign from military service due to the announced mobilization.
During the day of February 1, missile and artillery units of the Ukrainian Defense Forces hit 1x command post, 3x concentrations of the adversary, and 1x fuel and lubricants depot.
Ukraine’s General Staff also warns that the threat of russian air and missile strikes remains high across Ukraine.
Find more details on the current situation of Ukraine-russia war as well as russia’s combat losses in a publications by Defense Express:
U.S. Prepares Next $2 billion Aid Package for Ukraine Including Longer-Range Missiles, MRAPs, PUMA drones, Counter UAV Systems and More
How russians Fortify Positions On the Melitopol Direction Around Tokmak And What Ukraine’s Military Is Preparing For
343 Days of russia-Ukraine War – russian Casualties In Ukraine
Read more: Russia Transfers Iskander Missiles to Belarus Violating Two Fundamental International Agreements At Once