As the Ukraine’s General Staff operational update regarding the russian invasion as of 06.00, on November 24, 2022, during the past 24 hours, the Air Force of the Defense Forces struck 6 areas where the enemy's personnel, weapons and military equipment were concentrated, and 2 anti-aircraft missile systems.
Units of the Ukrainian missile forces and artillery hit 4 areas of concentration of personnel and weapons and military equipment, an air defense position and another important enemy object.
Key points of the report:
- In the Volyn and Polissya directions, the situation has not changed significantly, and no signs of the formation of enemy offensive groups have been detected.
- In the Siversky direction, the enemy shelled the areas of the settlements of Hai and Khrinivka in the Chernihiv oblast and Basivka, Seredyna Buda and Yasna Polyana in the Sumy oblast with rocket and barrel artillery.
- In the Slobozhanskyi direction, in the border areas of the Belgorod region, the enemy is holding units of its troops to conduct demonstration actions. It periodically fires mortars and barrel artillery at the positions of the Defense Forces, as well as the areas of the settlements of Bologhivka, Veterynarne, Hlyboke, Dvorichne, Izbytske, Krasne, Kudiivka, Ohirtseve, and Strilecha of the Kharkiv oblast.
- The enemy is defending in the Kupyansk and Lyman directions. Cynically shelling from tanks, mortars and barrel artillery, in particular, the areas of the settlements of Berestove, Vilshana, Vyshneve, Kyslivka, Krokhmalne, Tabaivka of the Kharkiv oblast; Makiivka, Novoselivske, Stelmakhivka and Ploschanka in Luhansk oblast and Terny, Torske and Yampolivka in Donetsk oblast.
- In the Bakhmut and Avdiivka areas, the enemy is concentrating its efforts on conducting offensive operations. Fired from tanks and the entire range of artillery in the areas of the settlements of Avdiivka, Andriivka, Bakhmut, Bakhmutske, Berkhivka, Verkhnyokamianske, Vyimka, Vodyane, Hryhorivka, Klishchiivka, Krasnohorivka, Maryinka, Nevelske, Pervomaiske, Rozdolivka and Yakovlivka.
- The enemy is defending in the Novopavlivka and Zaporizhzhia directions. Shelling of the areas of the settlements of Velyka Novosilka, Vremivka, Vuhledar, Novopil, Prechystivka and Shakhtarske in the Donetsk oblast and Hulyaipole, Zeleny Hai, Dorozhnyanka, Orihiv, Poltavka, Stepnohirsk, Temyrivka and Chervone in Zaporizhzhia oblast were recorded.
- In the Kryvyi Rih and Kherson directions, the enemy does not stop artillery shelling of the positions of our troops and settlements on the right bank of the Dnipro River. Used barrel and rocket artillery for shelling the settlements of Antonivka, Beryslav, Veletenski, Bilozerka, Dniprovske, Dudchany, Kachkarivka, Novooleksandrivka, Ponyativka, Stanislav, Tokarivka, Shyroka Balka of the Kherson region and the city of Kherson, conducting positional defense. The enemy is improving the logistical support of advanced units and improving the fortification equipment of the positions in the specified directions.
According to Ukraine’s General Staff operational report, over the past day, units of the Defense Forces have repelled attacks by occupiers in the areas of Andriivka, Bakhmut, Klishchiivka, Krasnohorivka, Maryinka, Ozaryanivka, Opytne, and Yakovlivka settlements in the Donetsk oblast.
Over the past day, the enemy launched 78 rocket and 23 air strikes, launched more than 70 MLRS attacks on the positions of our troops and populated areas.
In the course of a massive attack on residential buildings and energy infrastructure in the city Kyiv, Kyiv, Vinnytsia, Lviv, Kirovohrad, Zaporizhzhia, Kharkiv and Donetsk oblasts, the russian occupation forces launched 67 cruise missiles and up to 10 Lancet attack UAVs. Ukraine’s Air Defense Forces shot down 51 of 70 cruise missiles, 5 kamikaze drones launched by russian terrorists.
As Ukraine’s General Staff operational update states, work on the manufacture of reinforced concrete structures is actively underway in the temporarily occupied territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea. Finished products are exported to the city of Armyansk.
The occupying authorities instructed the medical staff of the hospitals of the temporarily occupied Horlivka of the Donetsk oblast to seize the documents of the deceased mercenaries of the private military company "wagner", not to conduct a forensic examination of the bodies, and to pack them in sanitary bags for transportation. The destination is currently unknown.
Find more details on the current situation of Ukraine-russia war as well as russia’s combat losses in a publications by Defense Express:
Ukraine’s Air Defense Forces Shot Down 51 of 70 Cruise Missiles, 5 Kamikaze Drones Launched by russian Terrorists
Read more: US Sending Ukraine Another $400M in New Security Aid Providing anti-UAV Machine Guns, Ammunition for HIMARS, NASAMS and More