That is according to Ukraine’s General Staff operational update regarding the russian invasion as of 06.00, on February 1, 2023.
As the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine states, russian forces keep suffering losses. Yet another military hospital was set up in the vicinity of Novoivanivka (Luhansk oblast). It provides treatment to about 100x russian servicemen. The severity of their injuries is usually downplayed and not accounted for in medical records. After being rendered minimal aid, they are sent back to the front line.
Read more: Ukraine Has Already Received 500 Trains with Weapons and Ammunition Sent by the USA, Western Countries
Trying to offence, the occupiers launched 5x air and 6x missile strikes, and conducted more than 65x MLRS attacks. Civilian infrastructure in the settlements of Sumy, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv, and Kherson oblasts has been damaged.
During the day of January 31, Ukrainian Defense Forces repelled attacks of the occupant forces in the vicinities of Yampolivka, Spirne, Rozdolivka, Blahodatne, Krasna Hora, Bakhmut, Klishchiivka, and Paraskoviyivka (Donetsk Oblast).
Key points of the report:
- Volyn, Polissya, Sivershchyna, and Slobozhanshchyna axes: no significant changes, no offensive groups of the adversary were identified. The vicinities of Rozhkovychi, Basivka, Oleksandrivka, Hrabovs’ke (Sumy oblast), Veterynarne, Strilecha, Hlyboke, Zelene, Neskuchne, Ohirtseve, Vovchans’k, Starytsya, and Budarky (Kharkiv oblast) suffered mortar and artillery attacks.
- Kup’yans’k axis: the enemy attacked Ukrainian positions in the vicinities of Ivanivka, Kup’yans’k, Kyslivka, Kotlyarivka (Kharkiv oblast), Novoselivs’ke, and Kovalivka (Luhansk oblast).
- Lyman axis: Novojehorivka, Nevs’ke, Chervonopopivka, Kreminna, and Dibrova (Luhansk oblast) were subjects to enemy attacks.
- Bakhmut axis: Verkhn’okam’yans’ke, Spirne, Berestove, Bilohorivka, Bakhmut, Ivanivs’ke, Predtechyne, Klishchiivka, Kurdyumivka, Druzhba, and Maiors’k (Donetsk oblast) came under enemy fire.
- Avdiivka axis: Berdychi, Tonen’ke, Sjeverne, Avdiivka, Vodyane, Heorhiivka, Mar’inka, and Pobjeda suffered enemy fire.
- Novopavlivka axis: the vicinities of Velyka Novosilka, Neskuchne, Novoukrainka, Bohoyavlenka, Vuhledar, and Mykil’s’ki Dachi (Donetsk oblast) came under fire.
- Zaporizhzhia axis: the vicinities of 20x settlements were shelled, including Vremivka, Novopil’ (Donetsk oblast), Malynivka, Hulyaipole, Charivne, Orikhiv, and Novodanylivka (Zaporizhzhia oblast).
- Kherson axis: the vicinities of 21x settlements, including Zolota Balka, Mykolaivka, Tyahynka, Ponyativka, Antonivka, Berehove, Yantarne, and Kherson came under MLRS, artillery, and mortar fire. The attacks caused casualties among civilian population.
According to the Ukraine’s General Staff operational report, during the day of January 31, Ukrainian Air Force launched 9x air strikes on the concentrations of enemy troops, and 2x air strikes on russian anti-aircraft missile systems.
Ukrainian missile and artillery units hit 13x concentrations of enemy troops, 1x command post, and 1x ammunition depot.
Ukraine’s General Staff also warns that the threat of russian air and missile strikes remains high across Ukraine.
Find more details on the current situation of Ukraine-russia war as well as russia’s combat losses in a publications by Defense Express:
High-Precision Flame From the Sky: How russian Occupiers Were Destroyed (Video Analysis)
The UK Defense Intelligence Does Not Expect russia's Operationally Significant Breakthrough near Pavlivka, Vuhledar
342 Days of russia-Ukraine War – russian Casualties In Ukraine
Read more: The First Two Battalions of M2 Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicles Left for Ukraine Last Week