That is according to Ukraine’s General Staff operational update regarding the russian invasion as of 06.00, on January 27, 2023.
Ukraine’s General Staff also warns that the threat of further russian air and missile strikes remains high across Ukraine.
Read more: The Armed Forces of Ukraine to Get the 2S22 Bohdana Self-Propelled Guns On a New Chassis
As the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine states, over the past 24 hours, the Ukrainian troops repelled Russian attacks near Ploshchanka, Nevske, and Chervonopopivka in Luhansk region; Verkhniokamyanske, Paraskoviivka, Bakhmut, Klishchiivka, Vodane, Nevelske, Maryinka, and Vuhledar in Donetsk region.
Key points of the report:
- The situation remains stable in Volyn, Polissia, Sivershchyna, and Slobozhanshchyna directions, no enemy offensive groups were detected. However, joint Russian-Belarus training continues, under the guise of which the Russian Federation is building up an aviation group in the territory of Belarus. The areas of Senkivka in Chernihiv region; Tymofiivka, Pavlivka, Velyka Pysarivka in Sumy region; Strilecha, Ternova, Varvarivka, Starytsia, Vovchanski Khutory, Okhrimivka, Budarky, Kolodiazne, Novomlynsk in Kharkiv region came under artillery fire.
- In Kupyansk direction, the enemy shelled Dvorichne, Synkivka, Podoly, Orlianka, Pishchane, Tabaivka, Berestove, and Lozova in Kharkiv region; Stelmakhivka in Luhansk region; Ivanivka in Donetsk region.
- In Lyman direction, areas of Makiyivka, Nevske, Chervonopopivka, Kreminna, Dibrova, and Kuzmyne in Luhansk region; Yampolivka in Donetsk region, came under enemy fire.
- In Bakhmut direction, Spirne, Bilohorivka, Rozdolivka, Krasna Hora, Paraskoviivka, Bakhmut, Klishchiivka, Bila Hora, Pivnichne, and New York in Donetsk region were struck.
- In Avdiivka direction, Berdychi, Avdiivka, Vodiane, Krasnohorivka, Heorhiivka, and Marinka were hit.
- In Novopavlivka direction, Vuhledar, Velyka Novosilka, Vremivka in Donetsk region came under enemy fire.
- In Zaporizhzhia direction,more than 20 settlements were struck with artillery, in particular, Novopil in Donetsk region; Poltavka, Chervone, Huliaypole, Zaliznychne, Mala Tokmachka, Novodanylivka, Orikhiv, Novoandriivka, Stepove in Zaporizhzhia region; Vyshchetarasivka in Dnipropetrovsk region.
- In Kherson direction, the occupiers shelled Kherson city again.
As the Ukraine’s General Staff operational report states, during the day of January 26, the missile and artillery units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine hit four russian command posts, two artillery clusters, an ammunition depot, and two other important objects.
According to the report, Ukraine’s aircraft launched eight strikes on enemy clusters and a position of its anti-aircraft missile system. In addition, three enemy reconnaissance UAVs were shot down. Missile and artillery units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine hit four Russian command posts, a manpower cluster, two artillery clusters, an ammunition depot, and two other important objects.
Find more details on the current situation of Ukraine-russia war as well as russia’s combat losses in a publications by Defense Express:
On Thursday, the russians Attacked Ukraine with 55 Missiles of Various Types, 47 Missiles were Shot Down
The German Rheinmetall is Ready to Send Many Shells for Tanks for Ukraine
337 Days of russia-Ukraine War – russian Casualties In Ukraine
Read more: What the Abrams Looks Like From Inside And Why the Gunner Has Three Sights at Once