Over the past 24 hours, the aviation of the Defense Forces of Ukraine made 13 strikes on enemy concentration areas and 3 strikes on the positions of its anti-aircraft missile systems.
In addition, defenders of Ukraine shot down an enemy Ka-52 helicopter and an experimental russian Merlin-VR reconnaissance UAV.
Read more: At Least 100 Leopard 2 And Challenger Tanks Needed For Ukraine’s Counteroffensive, Don’t Forget About Logistics
At the same time, units of missile and artillery troops of the Defense Forces of Ukraine hit 3 control points, 5 areas of concentration of the occupiers' manpower, 1 ammunition depot and 2 other important enemy targets.
As the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine states, last day units of the Defense Forces of Ukraine repelled the attacks of the occupiers in the areas of the settlements of Bilogorivka in the Luhansk region and Terny, Verkhnyokamianske, Soledar, Sil, Krasna Gora, Bakhmut, Klishchiivka, Oleksandro-Shultyne, Kurdyumivka, Vodyane, Maryinka, Pobyeda and Paraskoviivka in the Donetsk region region.
At the same time the adversary launched 25 airstrikes and carried out more than 85 attacks from MLRS.
Key points of the report:
- Volyn, Polissya, Sivershchyna, and Slobozhanshchyna axes: the situation remains stable.
- No offensive groups of the enemy were detected in the areas bordering Ukraine. Certain units of the armed forces of the russian federation and the republic of belarus continue to perform tasks. In this way, the enemy demonstrates its presence near the state border. The enemy carried out mortar and artillery shelling in the areas of settlements of Buchka, Chernihiv region; Popovka, Sumy region; Budarky, Zemlianka, Gatishche, Zelene, Vovchansk, Ternova, Krasne, Kamianka, Chugunivka, Novomlynsk and Dvorichna of Kharkiv region.
- Kup’yans’k axis: the vicinities of Kurylivka, Petropavlivka, Kislivka, Ivanivka, Krokhmalny, Synkivka, Berestovo and Tabaivka (Kharkiv region), as well as Stel’makhivka (Luhansk oblast) were under fire.
- Lyman axis: the enemy shelled the positions of the Defense Forces of Ukraine near Druzhelyubivka in the Kharkiv region and Novoyehorivka, Nevsky, Chervonopivka and Dibrova in the Luhansk region.
- Bakhmut axis: areas of 13 settlements were affected by fire. Among them are Verkhnokamianske, Bilogorivka, Vesele, Mayorsk, Krasna Gora, Bakhmut, Klishchiivka, Kurdyumivka and Druzhba of the Donetsk region.
- Avdiivka axis: Avdiivka, Vodyane, Nevelske, Pervomaiske, Georgiivka, Maryinka and Novomykhailivka in Donetsk region were shelled.
- Novopavlivsk axis: Velyka Novosilka, Zolota Nyva and Ugledar of the Donetsk region were hit by the enemy fire again.
- Zaporizhzhia axis: 24 settlements were affected by artillery fire, in particular, Vremivka and Novopil in the Donetsk region as well as Poltavka, Malynivka, Gulyaipole, Shcherbaki, Stepove, Kamianske and Plavni in the Zaporizhzhia region.
- Kherson axis: the occupiers do not stop terrorizing the civilian population. In particular, the areas of more than 20 settlements were shelled by MLRSs and barrel artillery. Among them are Antonivka, Berehove, Vesele, Kachkarivka, Yantarne and Kherson. Civilians suffered.
Ukraine’s General Staff also warns that the threat of air and missile strikes by the russian federation on civilian targets across Ukraine remains high.
Find more details on the current situation of Ukraine-russia war as well as russia’s combat losses in a publications by Defense Express: