The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has released an operational update on the state of warfare as of 06.00 on June 12, 2022.
According to Ukraine’s General Staff operational report, over the past day, the Ukrainian military have destroyed 10 Russian tanks, 16 armored fighting vehicles, seven unmanned aerial vehicles, more than 10 motor vehicles and up to 150 troops.
Read more: Ukrainian Paratroopers' Artillery Destroys Next 2 russia’s Infantry Fighting Vehicles (Video)
Key points of the report:
- In the Volyn and Polissya directions, the enemy did not take active action. In the border areas of the republic of belarus, additional measures are being taken for the engineering equipment of checkpoints and the deployment of additional means of electronic warfare.
- In the Siverskyi direction, the enemy continues to provide the enhanced protection of the Ukrainian-Russian border in Bryansk Region and Kursk Region. In Belgorod Region and Kursk Region, the increased terrorist threat level was extended. Russian troops continue to fire at Ukrainian defense forces with mortars within the border areas. The aggressor also fired at civil infrastructure near such settlements as Rozhkovychi, Hremiach, Luhivka and Popivka.
- In the Kharkiv direction, the situation has not changed significantly. In order to restrain Ukrainian defense forces, the enemy continues to fire at Ukrainian positions. In addition, Russian troops opened fire on civil infrastructure near such settlements as Virnopillia, Ukrainka, Petrivka, Chepil and Khrestyshche. The Russian military launched an air strike near Mospanove.
- In the Sloviansk direction, Russian troops systematically launched artillery strikes near such settlements as Petrivske, Nova Husarivka, Kurulka and Dolyna. The enemy is attempting to gain a foothold in Bohorodychne. Hostilities are underway.
- In the Lyman direction, Russian invaders did not take active actions. The enemy increased the intensity of artillery strikes, namely with multiple launch rocket systems, near such settlements as Shypylivka and Dronivka. Russian troops are regrouping.
- In the Sievierodonetsk direction, Russian troops are conducting assault operations in the city of Sievierodonetsk, having no success. Hostilities are underway near Toshkivka.
- In the Bakhmut direction, Russian troops fired at Ukrainian positions with mortars, cannon and rocket artillery near such settlements as Komyshuvakha, Hirske, Mykolaivka, Bilohorivka and Novoluhanske. The enemy combat aviation launched an air strike near Pokrovske.
- The Ukrainian military repulsed an enemy attack near Vrubivka. The enemy also attempted to launch an offensive in the direction of Mykolaivka but failed and retreated. Ukrainian defenders successfully repelled an enemy assault near Vasylivka. Russian occupiers suffered losses and retreated to the previously captured positions.
- In such directions as Avdiivka, Kurakhove, Novopavlivka and Zaporizhzhia, Russian troops did not conduct active hostilities. The enemy insidiously fired at civil infrastructure near such settlements as Zhelanne, Avdiivka, Karlivka, Vuhledar and Orikhiv. In certain areas, Russian troops are deploying additional units.
- In the Southern Bug direction, Russian invaders are keeping the defense. The enemy fired at Ukrainian positions with artillery, mortars and multiple launch rocket systems. The aggressor attempted to conduct counterbattery activities.
- Russian occupiers cynically opened fire on such settlements as Tverdomedovo, Bereznehuvate, Kobzartsi, Kvitneve and Luch.
Find more details on the current situation of Ukraine-russia war in a publication by Defense Express:
Read more: Stugna-P ATGM Continues Destroy Enemy Combat Armored Vehicles - MT-LB, Crew were Scored (Video)