The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has released an operational update on the state of warfare as of 06.00 on June 19, 2022.
According to Ukraine’s General Staff operational report, in the Siverodonetsk direction, the occupiers are carrying out shelling in the areas of the settlements of Lysychansk, Borivske, Bila Hora and Ustynivka. Air strikes were carried out near Bila Hora, Myrna Dolyna and a rocket attack near Verkhnyokamyanka.
Read more: UK Defense Intelligence: Russia Renews Attempts to Advance South of Izium, Kharkiv Region
In order to correct the fire in the area of Siverodonetsk, the enemy conducts round-the-clock air reconnaissance with the use of UAVs "Orlan-10". Fighting continues for full control of the city. Toshkivka. The enemy has retreated and is regrouping.
Key points of the report:
- In the Volyn and Polissya areas, certain units of the Armed Forces of the republic of belarus continue to carry out tasks to cover the belarusian-Ukrainian border in the Brest and Gomel regions. The threat of missile and air strikes from the territory of the republic of belarus continues.
- In the northern direction, in order to restrain the actions of the Defense Forces, in the border areas of Bryansk and Kursk regions, the enemy continues to hold units from the Western Military District. The enemy continues to improve the engineering equipment of the positions and conduct air reconnaissance.
- In the Kharkiv direction, the enemy's main efforts are focused on maintaining the occupied borders and shelling the positions of our troops. It struck air strikes on the settlements of Tymofiyivka and Tsapivka. The supply of weapons, military equipment and material resources from the territory of the Russian Federation continues.
- Not far from Rubizhne, the enemy tried unsuccessfully to conduct reconnaissance. Conducted remote mining of the area near the village of Cherkasy Tyshky.
- In the Slovyansk direction, the enemy fired on the positions of our units near Dibrivne, Vernopilla, Kurulka, Bohorodychne and Dolyna.
- The enemy did not take active action in the Lyman direction. It fired at our units in the areas of Donetsk and Mykolayiv. It struck an air strike near Pryshyb and a missile strike in the village of Mayaki.
- In the Bakhmut direction, the occupiers are firing on the positions of our troops in the areas of the settlements of Mykolaivka, Bilohorivka, Yakovlivka and Pokrovske. Missile strikes were recorded near Zaitseve and New York.
- The enemy is storming in the direction of Orikhove - Hirske, fighting continues.
- Our defenders successfully repulsed the assault in the directions of Orikhove - Zolote and Pervomaisk - Zolote.
- In order to expose the fire positions of the defense forces by assault groups, the invaders are trying to conduct reconnaissance in the direction of Nyrkove - Mykolayivka, the fighting continues. Our soldiers stopped the attempt to advance in the direction of Vrubivka - Mykolayivka with accurate fire. The enemy retreated.
- The enemy did not take active action in the Avdiivka, Kurakhiv, Novopavliv and Zaporizhzhia areas. It fired missiles at the settlements of Myrolyubivka and Hrodivka.
- In the South Buh direction, the occupiers are focusing their efforts on maintaining their former positions.
- In the Mykolayiv direction, the enemy fired on the units of the Defense Forces with barrel and jet artillery in the areas of the settlements of Pravdyne, Posad-Pokrovske and Blahodatne. It conducted air reconnaissance of the positions of our troops with the use of UAVs in the area of the settlement of Tavriyske.
- In the Kryvyi Rih direction, the enemy fired artillery and rocket-propelled grenade launchers into the areas of Chervonyi Yar and Kobzartsi.
At the same time Operational and Tactical Group East made a statement, that its troops eliminated 87 personnel, a tank, five mortars, 52 artillery towing vehicles, a piece of special equipment, a UAV, and two ammunition depots.
Find more details on the current situation of Ukraine-russia war as well as russia’s combat losses in a publications by Defense Express: