The HESA Shahed-136 loitering munition autonomous swarm pusher-prop aerial drones (also known in russian designation as the Geran-2) are being delivered to belarus. 32 such UAV have been brought by the 10th of October. 8 more are going to be delivered by the 14th of October.
Moreover, belarus is giving logistical means and ammunition to russian army. An echelon with ammunition (12 railcars/492 tons) has arrived from 43rd armory for missiles and ammunition keeping of the armed forces of belarus (Dobrush, Gomel Region) to Kirovska railway station (Crimea).
13 echelons with weapons and equipment (219 platforms), ammunition (28 railcars) and logistical property are planned to be transferred from armoires and bases of the armed forces of belarus in the near future.
The main “suppliers” are:
- 46th armory for missiles and ammunition keeping (Bronna Gora, Brest Region);
- 43rd armory for missiles and ammunition keeping (Dubetske, Gomel Region);
- 391st artillery base (Bobr, Minsk Region);
- 969th tanks storage base (Urechya, Minsk Region);
- 288th vehicles storage base (Staryya Darohi, Minsk Region).
The cargo may arrive at Kamenskaya railway station (Kamensk-Shakhtinsky) and Marysevo railway station (Taganrog, Rostov Oblast).
Earlier, a video of an echelon with military equipment heading towards the russian federation was published. The video was shot at Orsha railway station (Vitebsk region, Belarus). The shooting date is approximately the morning of October 9: